As of October 28, 2019
At humble market, we want to make online shopping a breeze for you: from ordering, processing to shipping/pick-up. Here are the details you need to know before checking-out your orders:
- P80.00 standard shipping fee within Metro Manila
- humble market currently ships within Metro Manila. We’d love to be where you are, that’s why are working on bringing humble market nationwide and internationally, so stay tuned!
- humble market’s main courier is GoMoto Philippines.
Order cut-off time:
- 12:00nn on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
- The next day after you place your order (any time within that day).
- Exceptions on Sundays and holidays.
Rider’s Waiting Time:
The GoMoto rider will wait for 15 minutes to properly hand off your package to you or your representative at the shipping address listed on your order. There will be an added charge of Php 50.00 if the driver waits for more than 15 minutes. In circumstances that they would have to wait for more than 30 minutes, the driver will leave with the shipment and you will be charged a return fee equivalent to the standard shipping cost of Php 80.00.
Since humble market advocates sustainable living, we remain true to it by using the most eco-friendly packaging we can find. We use brown paper bags, compostable plastic, cardboard boxes, etc. We ensure that your package will be well secured and handled with care from preparation to delivery.
For Immediate Returns:
You can return the item/s if the courier is still at your location, under these circumstances:
- If no one was at the drop-off point to receive the order, or the order made by the customer was incorrect (fee to be shouldered by the customer, equivalent to the standard shipping cost of Php 80.00).
- If goods are damaged due to delivery/courier handling (fee to be shouldered by the courier).
- If goods sent are incorrect, or not what the customer ordered (fee to be shouldered by humble market).
Read more about our Return Policy.
Have any questions or concerns?
Please reach out to us through our Contact Us page. We’d be happy to help you!