₱100.00 – ₱160.00
Shampoo bars naturally and specially made for specific hair types and needs.
Moringa, Moroccan Argan, Neem/Tea Tree
– Moringa – intensifies scalp healing and healthy hair growth with its high vitamin A content; Zinc prevents drying and clogging of sebaceous glands and repair protein synthesis; its Vitamin E content acts as a powerful antioxidant that stimulates blood circulation on the scalp that helps in the absorption of more nutrients available in the hair follicles.
– Rich in antioxidants that help strengthen and smoothen hair, returning its natural shine and softness.
– Repairs hair damage
– Anti lice.
How to use
Just as you would a normal soap! Lather it up with water, and use directly on the scalp, making sure to rub it on the crown and the back of the head. Massage scalp with fingertips to stimulate blood flow and really cleanse hair shaft and scalp. Rinse well with water.
– Raw honey, healing oil derived from fruit extracts (guava, moringa, ginseng and guyabano), rosemary, pink himalayan salt, aloe vera gel and extract, cocoa butter, castor oil, moringa extract, moringa oil, moringa leaves.
– Moroccan Argan oil, olive oil, shea butter, tea tree oil, lavender oil, Vitamin E, coconut milk, coconut oil, aloe vera oil, aloe vera extract, hibiscus powder, castor oil.
– Shea butter, coconut oil, avocado oil, castor oil, almond oil, neem extract, neem oil, lavender oil, tea tree oil, argan oil, Vitamin E.
Store bar in a drained soap dish to help your bar last longer.
Clean used paper
Reuse or send used paper to a recycling facility/ center.