An all-natural, non-toxic and vegan face toner made with lavender, tea tree, peppermint and rose therapeutic-grade essential oils.
What makes it unique?
- Can also be used on the body
- Works to clean, heal, and beautify your skin naturally
- Refreshes and brightens without the sting
- Instant freshness and spa-like calmness
Find out more information about Zero Basics’ Face Toner below.
- Additional information
- Personal Wellness Benefits
- Environmental Wellness Benefits
- How to use
- Storage Instructions
- Packaging/ End-of-life
|Dimensions||17 × 5.5 × 5.5 cm|
250g Spray Bottle, Litro Refill Bottle
Personal Wellness Benefits
- Peppermint Oil – Brightens the skin and controls acne effectively. It has antiviral, antifungal, radioprotective, anti-edema, antimicrobial, and antioxidant properties.
- Tea Tree Oil and Lavender Oil – Helps in calming the redness of the skin due to its anti-inflammatory properties. It also has antiseptic properties that are used to fight oily skin. Its antimicrobial properties aid in healing wounds as well.
- Rose Oil – Has antimicrobial properties that are capable of nourishing and disinfecting the skin. Because of its potency, it can also be used to treat and heal wounds or scars. Rose Oil also keeps the skin stay younger as it diminishes signs of aging and slows down free radical damage.
Environmental Wellness Benefits
- Plastic-free Packaging
- Plastic-free Shipping
- Locally made
How to use
Shake well before use. Spray all over the face and let dry naturally.
Formulated with therapeutic-grade essential oils of peppermint, tea tree, lavender, and rose.
Store in cool dry place, away from moisture.
Glass bottle with plastic nozzle
Recycle or reuse container for refills or use for other purposes.
Q: Is this safe to use for pregnant women?
A: Yes, it is safe to use for pregnant women but it is best to consult with a doctor first because various essential oils may have different side effects on pregnant women.