Wooden Dish Brush
Eco-friendly cleaning brush made out of Tampico bristle fibers and a beechwood handle.
What makes it unique?
- Tampico has natural cleaning and anti-bacterial powers
- Safe and effective dirt cleaning
- Can be used as a veggie brush for hard vegetables like potatoes and carrots
- Brush head can be replaced
Find out more information about Humble Essentials’ Wooden Dish Brush below.
- Additional information
- Personal Wellness Benefits
- Environmental Wellness Benefits
- How to use
- Storage Instructions
- Packaging/ End-of-life
|Dimensions||23 × 5.5 × 5.5 cm|
Personal Wellness Benefits
- Do not harbor bacteria – Dish sponges or dishcloths are spaces where bacteria can spread and grow. The Tampico bristles of the wooden dish brush are able to shed moisture which prevents bacteria growth and odors.
Environmental Wellness Benefits
- Plastic-free Packaging
- Plastic-free Shipping
All-natural Tampico bristles, beech wood handle, and metal wire.
How to use
Simply put a little soap on the bristles and brush out the dirt from your dishes or hard vegetables. When the brush head wears out, you can toss it into the compost bin and replace it with a new one.
After using, make sure to clean and dry thoroughly to prevent decay. Run under hot water for a thorough clean. Keep in a cool and dry place.
Compost brush head when worn out and buy replacement. If the handle is worn out, you can compost the wooden handle and re-purpose or recycle the metal pieces.
You may also like…
Replacement Head for Wooden Dish Brush