Whole Black Pepper
- Additional information
- Personal Wellness Benefits
- Environmental Wellness Benefits
- Serving Suggestions
- Care/ Shelf-life
- Reviews (0)
100g, 25g, 50g
Personal Wellness Benefits
- High in antioxidants – Black pepper is rich in a potent antioxidant called piperine, which may help prevent free radical damage to your cells.
- Boosts the absorption of nutrients – It may increase the absorption of essential nutrients like calcium and selenium, as well as some beneficial plant compounds, such as those found in green tea and turmeric
- Helpful for individuals with colds and cough – Black pepper has a pungent flavor which causes the mucus in the throat and the nose to be released.
Environmental Wellness Benefits
- Plastic-free Packaging
- Plastic-free Shipping
Whole Black Peppercorns
1-2 teaspoons per day
Spicy Black Pepper Tofu
Black Pepper Chicken
Lemon Garlic Black Pepper Shrimp
Store in a sealed container and place in a cool, dry place
Q: How do I grind or crush black peppercorns?
A: You may use a pepper mill or a mortar and pestle.
Got a question about this product? Ask us via our chat box or contact form.