Wheatgrass powder comes from a type of grass, Wheatgrass, and is known to be one of the best vegetarian sources of more than 90 beneficial concentrated phytonutrients, vitamins, and minerals.
What makes it unique?
- Contains 19 amino acids including the 9 Essential Amino Acids
- Detoxes the body from toxins
- Can be added to smoothies or juices
Find out more information about Humble Market’s Wheatgrass Powder below.
- Additional information
- Personal Wellness Benefits
- Environmental Wellness Benefits
- Nutrition Facts
- Serving Suggestions
- Care/ Shelf-life
- Reviews (0)
500g, 220g, 120g
Personal Wellness Benefits
- Detoxifies the body – Wheatgrass is high in antioxidants and is able to purify the blood and flush out the toxins. It is also known to change the smell of sweat and urine to its normal smell, and boost your energy levels to help keep you fresh and energetic.
- Helps cure Piles – Wheatgrass powder is high in fiber and can help control blood sugar and cholesterol levels. It is also proven to cure Piles when taken with warm water and honey.
- Promotes Weight Loss – Because wheatgrass powder is high in fiber, it helps you keep full for longer and reduce hunger cravings. This also helps prevent obesity.
Environmental Wellness Benefits
- Plastic-free Packaging
- Plastic-free Shipping
Serving Size: 1 tablespoon (8grams)
Total Lipid (Fat): 0g
Dietary Fiber: 4g, 14% DV
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin ): 15,294% DV
Manganese: 140mg, 7,000% DV
Vitamin B6: 39mg, 1,950% DV
Vitamin E: 320mg, 1,600% DV
Vitamin K: 86mcg, 70% DV
*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
100% All natural wheatgrass powder
Wheatgrass powder can be drunk as a juice or can be added to your smoothies.
Pineapple Wheatgrass Sorbet
Tropical Wheatgrass Smoothie
Store in an airtight container. The container should be in a cool, dry and dark area out of the sun.