Vegan Lip Balm: Citrus
Akkula’s Vegan Lip Balm is 100% made from plant-derived ingredients and packaged in a compostable paper tube.
What makes it unique?
- Long-lasting moisture
- Packed with nutrients and antioxidants
- Supports natural cell renewal process
- Helps heal cracking and irritation
Find out more information about Akkula’s Vegan Lip Balm below.
Out of stock
- Additional information
- Personal Wellness Benefits
- Environmental Wellness Benefits
- How to use
- Storage Instructions
- Packaging/ End-of-life
Grapefruit, Mint, Vanilla
Personal Wellness Benefits
- Does not contain harmful substances – Natural Ingredients are completely safe to apply on the lips and will have no harmful effects on the body. Artificial lip balms carry a long list of dangerous ingredients that may lead to serious ailments when used long-term.
- Protection against the sun – Non-nano Zinc Oxide SPF 15 offers protection of the lips against UV rays. This also keeps the natural moisture locked in and offers longer-lasting protection against harsh conditions.
- Antimicrobial – The coconut oil component present in the lip balm is a potent antibiotic. The ingredient provides protection against bacterial or fungal infections.
Environmental Wellness Benefits
- Plastic-free Packaging
- Plastic-free Shipping
- Cruelty-free – Vegan lip balms do not contain animal products or byproducts. It also avoids products that harm animals in the manufacturing process.
Non-nano Zinc Oxide SPF15, Raspberry Seed Oil, Saflower Oil, Carrot Seed Oil, Helianthus annuus4 (sunflower) seed oil*, euphorbia antisyphilitica (cadelilla wax), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*, oil*, aloebutyrospermum parkii (shea) butter*, prunus paradisi(almond) oil*, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba), (a-tocopherol /indica (aloe vera), alpha-tocopherol (vitamin E)*
Depending on the variant:
+ Citrus paradisi(grapefruit) oil*
+ Mentha piperita (peppermint) oil*
+ Vanilla planifolia (vanilla) oil*
How to use
Squeeze the bottom of the product like a tube of toothpaste. Apply to lips like regular lip balm stick.
Store in a cool, dry place to prevent melting of natural oils and contamination
Recycle or compost paper tube once empty.