Terra Wash +Mg
Terra Wash +Mg is the new revolutionary alternative to laundry detergent from Japan, and 1 pouch can last you up to 365 washes which gives you more long-term savings compared to regular detergents and conditioners.
- Works for laundry loads of up to 8kg/ 17lbs
- Works with any type of washing machine
- Works with cold or hot water, soft or hard water (preferably cold so you save on power from heating the water)
- Saves on power and water consumption because there’s no need for rinse cycles. Terra Wash does not produce suds
*More benefits and details in information tabs below!
- Additional information
- How to use
- Care/ Shelf-life
- Packaging/ End-of-life
- Reviews (0)
Reusable and capable of 365 washes / 1 year (Compare with your money spent on laundry per year)
Saves time and money by not requiring frequent purchase of regular detergent
Saving money by conserving power and water usage
Best in odor removal
About 10 times stronger than regular detergent in removing odor
Results in fresh scents (Fragrance Free)
Leaves zero trace of chemicals in our aquatic ecosystems (Ocean water consists of 0.13% of magnesium.)
Save tons of water by not requiring rinse cycle
Conserve energy by not needing rinse cycle, hot water, and frequent package replacement
When you give plants water soaked with Terra wash + Mg, plants would become healthier because magnesium is vital element for their health. You can also use water used in washing cycle with Terra wash + Mg for farming if possible because magnesium contained in used water should help crops to grow healthier. Moreover, you can plant magnesium packed inside Terra Wash + Mg in your garden or planter after 1 year usage so to return magnesium back to earth and make rich soil.
How to use
1. Place Terra Wash+Mg into washing machine together with dirty laundry. No detergent needed!
Note: Because Terra Wash+Mg does not contain any chemical bleaching or brightening agent unlike regular detergent, for tough stains, it is recommended to do some partial wash or apply stain remover on the areas before wash, especially for white cloths.
Alternatively, use sodium percarbonate together with Terra Wash+Mg, which can compensate whitening & strong stain removal power to Terra Wash. Sodium percarbonate is economical & ecofriendly solution that are used as main ingredient for many eco-friendly bleaches and can be found in most online stores such as Amazon.
To learn more about this from this video, click here.
Note: If preferred, you may use laundry detergent together with Terra Wash+Mg. When using together, Terra Wash+Mg may amplify the power of detergent, so you can reduce the usage amount of detergent in 1/2 or less.
Caution :DO NOT USE Chlorine-based detergent or bleach together with Terra wash + Mg!
(a) Set to include soaking cycle for 15-20 minutes to allow for the hydrogenated alkalized water to work with the dirty laundry for cleaning effectiveness.
(b) Set to skip rinse cycle to save both water and electricity usage.
2. (Optional) If preferred, manually reset machine washing cycle. (Skip this step if using detergent together)
3. Remove Terra Wash+Mg from washing machine before drying cycle if using washer/dryer combo.
Note: Leaving Terra Wash+Mg inside machine during drying cycle would not affect its function. However, we recommend to remove Terra Wash+Mg before drying cycle so to avoid unnecessary damage to a nylon bag.
4. After finishing the washing cycle, hang up Terra Wash+Mg to air dry.
Note: For consecutive loads, you may use Terra Wash+Mg without drying.
Note: When not in use, make sure to remove Terra Wash+Mg from a washing machine and air dry. Leaving Terra Wash+Mg in wet place like in a washing machine for long hours when not in use may facilitate unnecessary oxidation, which may shorten the product life cycle and lower product performance.
It is filled with magnesium which is highly purified (99.95% purity), and specially processed with Japanese innovative technology. When the magnesium comes into contact with water, it generates hydrogen bubbles, ionized alkalaine water, and reduces the size of water molecules, making it easier to remove dirt, sebum, mold, germs, bacteria and odor from fabrics.
Read more about Magnesium here: https://www.terrawashmg.com/power-of-magnesium
How it works: https://www.terrawashmg.com/how-it-works-1
– Caution :DO NOT USE Chlorine-based detergent or bleach together with Terra wash + Mg!
– Remove Terra Wash+Mg from washing machine before drying cycle if using washer/dryer combo. Leaving Terra Wash+Mg inside machine during drying cycle would not affect its function. However, we recommend to remove Terra Wash+Mg before drying cycle so to avoid unnecessary damage to a nylon bag.
– As soon as you finish the washing cycle, hang up Terra Wash+Mg to air dry. For consecutive loads, you may use Terra Wash+Mg without drying.
– When not in use, make sure to remove Terra Wash+Mg from a washing machine and air dry. Leaving Terra Wash+Mg in wet place like in a washing machine for long hours when not in use may facilitate unnecessary oxidation, which may shorten the product life cycle and lower product performance.
Printed cardboard box, plastic bag to contain the Terra Wash pouch, and plastic stickers.
After 365 wash (80-90 grams), cut open the pouch, get the magnesium content and spread it across your garden as fertilizer. This way, only the pouch will need to be discarded, and your plants will love your for it!
Recycle or place plastic bag and stickers in an eco brick. Recycle or re-purpose the cardboard box (box is not compostable because of the print).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.