Stevia Extract Powder
Stevia extract powder comes from the stevia plant and is commonly used as a natural, calorie-free alternative to refined table sugar.
What makes it unique? Aside from making food and drinks 200× sweeter than table sugar, our stevia extract powder is also linked to several health benefits to regulating blood sugar levels and supporting oral health.
Find out more information about Humble Market’s Stevia Extract Powder below.
- Additional information
- Personal Wellness Benefits
- Environmental Wellness Benefits
- Nutrition Facts
- Serving suggestions
- Storage Instructions
Personal Wellness Benefits
- Controls Diabetes – The most widely praised aspect of stevia for human health concerns is its ability to regulate blood sugar levels in the body. It is an ideal replacement for normal sugar for diabetics or people on carbohydrate-controlled diets.
- Promotes Weight Loss – Stevia is very low in calories and is 200× sweeter than sugar. It is also helpful in controlling sugar content in children’s diets.
- Regulates Blood Pressure – The glycosides in stevia can relax blood vessels, increase urination, and facilitate the elimination of sodium from the body. This puts less stress on the cardiovascular system and protects the heart from conditions such as atherosclerosis, heart attacks, and strokes.
- Reduces Cancer Risk – The rich source of antioxidant compounds found in stevia makes it an ideal dietary supplement for the prevention of various cancers including pancreatic cancer.
- Lowers Cholesterol Levels – The consumption of stevia leads to a significant reduction in bad LDL cholesterol land triglyceride levels and an increase in the HDL cholesterol levels, essential for a good lipid profile.
- Supports Oral Health – Stevia has antibacterial properties that reduce bacteria formation in the mouth, preventing cavities and gingivitis.
Environmental Wellness Benefits
- Plastic-free Packaging
- Plastic-free Shipping
100% pure stevia extracted from the Stevia plant. No artificial ingredients, preservatives, or additives.
Stevia is approved by FDA to have NO calories, NO carbohydrates, and ZERO glycemic index.
This is used as a food enhancer to sweeten beverages and desserts, and used as a sugar substitute for cooking and baking. You can also add it to your toothpaste or mouthwash to aid in improved oral health.
- Ratio: 1 cup of stevia is to 3-5 cups of sugar (1:3-5)
Keep in any container and store in a cool, dry place.
3 – 4 years
Q: Are there any side effects to using stevia extract powder?
A: Stevia extract powder is generally a safe and beneficial sweetener and plant additive for people around the world, but people allergic to ragweed, marigolds, daisies, and related plants may experience allergy symptoms.
Got a question about this product? Ask us via our chat box or contact form.