Spinach Whole Wheat Farfalle Pasta
Organic and vegan, Gabrielli Gourmet’s artisanal whole wheat farfalle pasta is the healthier way to spice up pasta recipes. Choose from their Herb & Basil, Mushroom, Spinach, Squash, and Tomato variants.
What makes it unique?
- Locally handmade
- Made with organic stoneground whole wheat flour
- Naturally flavored with all organic vegetables and ingredients
- Free from artificial food coloring
Find out more information about Gabrielli Gourmet’s Spinach Whole Wheat Farfalle Pasta below.
- Additional information
- Personal Wellness Benefits
- Environmental Wellness Benefits
- How to use
- Storage Instructions
- Reviews (0)
1kg, 500g, 250g
Personal Wellness Benefits
- Great source of energy – Fundamentally, whole wheat pasta is a complex carbohydrate, the preferred source of energy for your muscles, red blood cells, and nervous system.
- Rich in nutrients – Whole wheat veggie-based pasta is high in B vitamins and minerals, such as copper, selenium, magnesium, and manganese. B vitamins, for example. are important for a healthy nervous system and energy metabolism. Copper is needed to form connective tissue, blood cells and promote the function of the nervous, immune and cardiovascular systems.
- High in dietary fiber – Whole grains are high in dietary fiber, which promotes digestive health; helps lower blood sugar and blood cholesterol levels; encourages regular bowel movements, and aids in weight management.
Environmental Wellness Benefits
- Plastic-free Packaging
- Plastic-free Shipping
- Locally made – Gabrielli Gourmet Pasta is locally made with locally sourced ingredients, too.
- Organic – Only all-natural ingredients were used in the production of Gabrielli Gourmet Pasta. No added artificial flavoring and preservatives
Pure Stoneground Whole Wheat Flour, Pure Spinach Leaves
How to use
Cook until al dente and use as a base for your Italian-inspired pasta recipes.
Zucchini Florentine Pasta Skillet
Zucchini Florentine Pasta Skillet Recipe | Yummly
Alfredo Pasta Pomodoro
Alfredo Pasta Pomodoro Recipe | Yummly
Keep in an airtight container to preserve freshness. Store dry pasta in a cool, dry place with no sun exposure.
Q: What is the difference between refined and whole wheat pasta?
A: White pasta is made of refined carbs, meaning it has been stripped of many nutrients during its processing. Whole wheat pasta is healthier than white pasta because it’s packed with nutrients such as complex carbs, protein, fiber, iron, magnesium, and zinc.
Q: Is the taste similar to refined pasta?
A: The taste of vegetable-based pasta usually depends on the way it is cooked and prepared, but the taste is generally similar, but slightly chewy and has a nutty texture.
Q: What is the benefit of stoneground wheat
A: Stoneground wheat is much healthier than steel ground variants because the vital quality and nutrition of the grain are preserved. It also makes it more digestible, especially to those who are sensitive to wheat.
Got a question about this product? Ask us via our chat box or contact form.