Thinly sliced, blanched almonds with a smooth flavor that does not contain any additives and sweeteners. These are commonly used as toppings to desserts, salads, or smoothies for added crunch.
What makes it unique?
- Contains healthy fats, protein, and fiber
- Rich in minerals
Find out more information about Humble Market’s Sliced Almonds below.
- Additional information
- Personal Wellness Benefits
- Environmental Wellness Benefits
- Serving Suggestions
- Care/ Shelf-life
- Reviews (0)
Personal Wellness Benefits
- Boosts bone health – Almonds contain calcium, magnesium, manganese, copper, vitamin K, protein, and zinc, all of which contribute to bone health.
- Improves blood cholesterol – Almonds are high in unsaturated fat, regulating low-density lipoprotein (LDL) or “bad” cholesterol. The nutrients in almonds may help boost or maintain levels of high-density lipoprotein (HDL) or “good” cholesterol.
- Prevents oxidative damage – Almonds contain vitamin E and other antioxidants that help prevent oxidative damage in the body from natural bodily processes and environmental stresses, and dietary antioxidants help remove them.
- Promotes heart health – Almonds, along with other nuts and seeds, improve the fat, levels in the blood. This can benefit heart health. Almonds are rich in vitamin E and contain the antioxidant properties of flavonoids.
Environmental Wellness Benefits
- Plastic-free Packaging
- Plastic-free Shipping
Sliced Almonds (Blanched)
Use as a crunchy topping to your salads or desserts such as cakes, cookies, smoothies, etc.
Apricot-Raspberry Pavlovas with Sliced Almonds | Epicurious
Mediterranean Quinoa Salad with Sliced Almonds | Katie’s Cucina
Store in an airtight container
There are no reviews yet.