Replacement Head for Wooden Dish Brush
Eco-friendly brush refill made out of natural Tampico bristle fibers and beech wood, best used with the dish brush handle. You may also use this as is as a hand brush.
What makes it unique?
- Tampico has natural cleaning powers
- Safe and effective cleaning tool for your dishes or hard vegetables like potatoes and carrots
Find out more information about Humble Essentials’ Replacement Head for Wooden Dish Brush below.
Available on backorder
- Additional information
- Personal Wellness Benefits
- Environmental Wellness Benefits
- How to use
- Storage Instructions
- Packaging/ End-of-life
|5.5 × 5.5 × 4 cm
Personal Wellness Benefits
- Do not harbor bacteria – Dish sponges or dishcloths are spaces where bacteria can spread and grow. The Tampico bristles of the wooden dish brush are able to shed moisture which prevents bacteria growth and odors.
Environmental Wellness Benefits
- Plastic-free Packaging
- Plastic-free Shipping
All-natural Tampico bristles and beech wood handle
How to use
Best used with the dish brush handle. Unlock the metal wire, remove the old dish brush head, replace with new one, and lock in place.
Simply put a little soap on the bristles and brush out the dirt from your dishes or hard vegetables.
After using, make sure to clean and dry thoroughly to prevent decay. Run under hot water for a thorough clean. Keep in a cool and dry place.
Compost when worn out