Red Maca Powder
Red Maca Powder is a yellow powder derived from the root of the red maca plant and has a subtle, caramel-like flavor. It is also popular for its health-boosting properties.
What makes it unique?
- Have the most antioxidants compared to other maca variants
- Provides hormone balance
- Boosts energy and focus
Find out more information about Humble Market’s Red Maca Powder below.
- Additional information
- Personal Wellness Benefits
- Environmental Wellness Benefits
- Serving Suggestions
- Care/ Shelf-life
- Reviews (0)
50g, 70g, 120g
Personal Wellness Benefits
- Maintains a healthy prostate – It has been scientifically proven that red maca is able to significantly reduce ventral prostate size.
- Rich in antioxidants – Antioxidants are able to fight off free radicals, slow down the effects of aging, and even prevents cancer and other diseases.
Environmental Wellness Benefits
- Plastic-free Packaging
- Plastic-free Shipping
100% ground red Maca root in powder form
Red maca is easy to incorporate into your diet. It can be taken as a supplement or added to smoothies, oatmeal, baked goods, energy bars, and more.
The optimal dose for medicinal use has not been established. However, the dosage of maca root powder used in studies generally ranges from 1.5–5 grams per day.
Red Maca Recipes
Keep in an airtight container and store in a cool, dry, place.
Q: What is the difference between Red maca powder and Yellow maca powder?
A: In terms of flavor, red maca is said to taste the best among all the other maca variants because of its subtle, caramel-like flavor. When consumed, red maca benefits brain, bone, and hormone health while yellow maca is better for just hormone health. Red maca also tends to be more expensive than yellow maca powder because it makes up 25% of maca harvests while yellow maca makes up 60%.
Got a question about this product? Ask us via our chat box or contact form.