Red Adzuki Mung Beans
Red Adzuki Mung Beans are legumes that are normally grown in East Asia. They contain a sweet, nutty flavor, and are commonly used in making red bean paste.
What makes it unique?
- High in dietary fiber
- Can be fermented to make it easier to digest
- Nutrient-rich addition to any diet
Find out more information about Humble Market’s Red Adzuki Mung Beans below.
- Additional information
- Personal Wellness Benefits
- Environmental Wellness Benefits
- Nutrition Facts
- How to use
- Storage Instructions
Personal Wellness Benefits
- Rich in antioxidants – Red Adzuki Mung Beans are rich in antioxidants that can protect the body from aging and diseases.
- Helps in digestion – These beans are rich in fiber and starch which makes them good for your but health as well. This also reduces the risk of colon cancer.
- Promotes weight loss – Beans are rich in fiber and protein which helps keep you fuller for longer and reduces cravings. This helps one lose weight when consumed long-term.
Environmental Wellness Benefits
- Plastic-free Packaging
- Plastic-free Shipping
Serving Size: 100 grams
Total Lipid (Fat): <1 g
Carbohydrate: 25 g
Dietary Fiber: 7.3 g, 29% DV
Protein: 7.4 g
Folate: 121 mcg, 30% DV
Manganese: 0.6 mg, 29% DV
Phosphorus: 168mg, 17% DV
*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
100% Natural Red Adzuki Beans
How to use
Add it as a topping to your rice bowl, or turn it into a paste and incorporate it into your desserts.
Red Bean Flower Bread
Adzuki Bean Hummus
Adzuki Bean Brownies
Store in the fridge in an airtight container, or in the pantry in a cool and dry place
8 Years (If stored uncooked)
Q: What is the difference between Kidney Beans and Adzuki Beans?
A: Kidney beans are larger and are typically used in savory dishes while Adzuki beans are smaller, sweeter, and are typically used in desserts.
Got a question about this product? Ask us via our chat box or contact form.