Pure Walnut Butter
Walnut Butter is a vegan nut butter made with 100% whole walnuts, and with no added sugars, salts, or oils.
What makes it unique? ….
- No refined sugars
- High in omega-3 fatty acid and alpha-linolenic acid
- Walnut butter has the 2nd highest level of antioxidants compared to other nut butters
Find out more information about Seeds of Life’s Pure Walnut Butter below.
- Additional information
- Personal Wellness Benefits
- Environmental Wellness Benefits
- Nutrition Facts
- How to use
- Storage Instructions
- Reviews (0)
A vegan nut butter that is made with 100% whole walnuts, no added sugars, salts, or oils.
Other sizes available. Tell us your requirements through the contact form.
Personal Wellness Benefits
- High in omega-3 fatty acids and alpha-linolenic acid – These have been proven to significantly reduce inflammation. This also reduces the risk of premature birth and may greatly influence brain development in infants.
- High in antioxidants – Antioxidants fight and prevent damage caused by bad, or LDL, cholesterol. They also keep your heart healthy by preventing clogged arteries.
- Reduce the risk of certain cancers – Walnuts are a great source of ellagitannins, a type of polyphenol that can be converted into the compound urolithin. Urolithin can block hormone receptors, which then reduces the risk of hormonal cancers.
- Combat effects of aging – Walnut Butter is high in the amino acid, L-arginine, which has anti-aging properties. It is also responsible for keeping our immune system healthy, which also plays a role in anti-aging.
Environmental Wellness Benefits
- Plastic-free Packaging
- Plastic-free Shipping
100% Whole walnuts
How to use
Walnut butter may be used as a spread, topping, dip for crackers, bread, and fruits. You may also add this to smoothies and smoothie bowls. It may also be a substitute used in baking.
Store in a cool kitchen pantry, away from sunlight. Refrigerate after opening.
Q: Why is the walnut butter separating?
A: The oil on top is the natural oils from the ground walnuts. Just mix the walnut butter and it will be ready to eat.
Got a question about this product? Ask us via our chat box or contact form.
There are no reviews yet.