Pure Turmeric Powder
100% pure ground powder coming from the yellow ginger plant, it contains curcumin which has scientifically proven health benefits and it can be used as a supplement and or in a variety of recipes.
What makes it unique? Turmeric powder is claimed to be the most effective supplement in existence, being a potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant that strengthens immune systems and slows down aging, and improves overall health.
Find out more information about Humble Market’s Pure Turmeric Powder below.
- Additional information
- Personal Wellness Benefits
- Environmental Wellness Benefits
- Nutrition Facts
- Serving suggestions
- Storage Instructions
Personal Wellness Benefits
- Curcumin has various medicinal properties – Turmeric contains curcumin, a substance with powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Curcumin is also fat-soluble, so it may be a good idea to take it with a fatty meal.
- Anti-Inflammatory – Chronic inflammation contributes to many common Western diseases. Curcumin can suppress many molecules known to play major roles in inflammation.
- Increases antioxidant capacity of the body – Curcumin has powerful antioxidant effects. It neutralizes free radicals on its own but also stimulates your body’s own antioxidant enzymes.
- Boosts Brain Function – Curcumin boosts levels of the brain hormone BDNF, which improves memory and makes you smarter.
- Lowers Risk of Heart Disease – Curcumin has beneficial effects on several factors known to play a role in heart disease. It improves the function of the endothelium and is a potent anti-inflammatory agent and antioxidant.
Environmental Wellness Benefits
- Plastic-free packaging
- Plastic-free shipping
- Locally sourced
Serving Size: 1 tbsp (7g)
- Calories: 29
- Total fat: 0.31g
- Protein: 0.91g
- Carbohydrates: 6.31g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.1g
- Sodium: 2.6mg (0% of DV)
- Manganese: 0.5mg (26%)
- Vitamin B6: 0.1mg (6%)
- Iron: 2.8mg (16% of DV)
- Magnesium: 13mg (3% of DV)
100% pure ground turmeric rhizome
1 tsp / 2-4g per day
Turmeric powder can be used in various ways. It can be added to curries, smoothies, milk, and so on. The list is endless.
This is what makes it the most popular choice. In the case of powder, you need to take it with black pepper/fats to increase its bioavailability.
Turmeric Latte: Add 1-2 tbsp of powder in 4 cups of boiled water and allow the mixture to simmer for 10 minutes. You may put some additives in the tea, such as honey, ginger, lemon, and milk.
Keep in any sealed container and store in a cool, dry, place
2 – 4 years
Q: Are there side effects to turmeric?
A: Pure turmeric powder is generally considered safe for everyone to consume even daily. Our turmeric powder has no added chemical fillers and food colorants.
Got a question about this product? Ask us via our chat box or contact form.