Pure Tahini is a vegan spread that is made with 100% sesame seeds, with no added sugars, salts, or oils. It’s a common ingredient in hummus and can be used to make dressings and sauces.
What makes it unique? …
- No refined sugar, salts, or added oils
- One of the best sources of calcium
- Rich in Vitamin E and B Vitamins
- Locally made
Find out more information about Seeds of Life’s Pure Tahini below.
- Additional information
- Personal Wellness Benefits
- Environmental Wellness Benefits
- Nutrition Facts
- How to use
- Storage Instructions
- Reviews (0)
Pure Tahini is a vegan spread that is made with 100% sesame seeds, no added sugars, salts, or oils.
Other sizes available. Tell us your requirements through the contact form.
200g, 420g, 100g
Personal Wellness Benefits
- Rich in Antioxidants – Tahini contains lignan sesamin, a compound that has shown numerous health benefits.
- Improves Immunity – Tahini contains high amounts of zinc, selenium, iron, and copper which help combat viral and bacterial infections.
- Hormone Balance – Sesame seeds contain phytoestrogens which help women undergoing menopause as it makes the body less prone to hormonal fluctuations.
- Skin Health – The omega-3 fatty acids present in sesame seeds aid in reducing inflammation all throughout the body, which relieves symptoms of psoriasis, eczema, acne, wrinkles, and age spots.
Environmental Wellness Benefits
- Plastic-free Packaging
- Plastic-free Shipping
100% stoneground sesame seeds
How to use
May be used as a spread, topping or dip for crackers, fruits, and vegetables. It can also be a substitute to ranch dressing.
Hummus with Tahini
Tomato, Corn, and Goat Cheese Spiralized Zucchini Pasta
Soba Noodle Bowl with BBQ Tempeh
Store in a cool kitchen pantry, away from sunlight. Refrigerate after opening.
Q: Why is there an oil layer present on the top?
A: The oil on top of the bottle is the separation of the natural sesame oil and the ground sesame seeds. Sesame seeds, when ground, release natural oils. The sesame oil acts as a preservative and should not be removed. Simply stir or mix in before serving.
Got a question about this product? Ask us via our chat box or contact form.