Pure Cacao Powder
100% pure and unsweetened, our organic cacao powder is locally made from raw cacao beans and considered as one of the least processed forms of chocolate.
What makes it unique? Compared to cocoa powder, cacao powder retains more of the bean’s original nutritional value, making it the healthier alternative for all recipes that call for cocoa powder.
- Considered a superfood
- High in antioxidants
Find out more information about Humble Market’s Pure Cacao Powder below or through our journal article.
- Additional information
- Personal Wellness Benefits
- Environmental Wellness Benefits
- How to use
- Storage Instructions
- Reviews (0)
Personal Wellness Benefits
- Lowers blood pressure – Cacao powder is packed with flavonoids. These nutrients have been shown to help lower blood pressure, improve blood flow to the brain and heart, and aid in preventing blood clots.
- Reduces diabetes risk – Our cacao powder has no added sugar and other preservatives. The flavonoids in cacao powder may also help increase insulin sensitivity, reducing your risk of diabetes.
- Prevents cardiovascular disease – Cacao powder contains lots of potassium. Potassium has been shown to decrease the risk of heart disease by reducing lower body inflammation and stress on cells.
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties – The flavonoids in cacao powder can help to reduce inflammation throughout your body. Reduced inflammation may lessen your risk of some cancers, diabetes, arthritis, depression, and Alzheimer’s disease.
Environmental Wellness Benefits
- Plastic-free Packaging
- Plastic-free Shipping
- Locally made
- Organic – No chemicals were used in the growing and processing of cacao beans. This product is certified good for you and the planet.
100% pure, unsweetened cacao powder made from organic, locally-grown cacao beans.
How to use
Cacao powder provides more nutrition than cocoa powder and can be a healthier substitute in recipes.
Cacao and Coconut Seedy Bliss Balls
Cacao and coconut seedy bliss balls – Kidgredients
Antioxidant-Packed Cacao Smoothie with Banana and Almond Butter
Antioxidant-Packed Cacao Smoothie with Banana and Almond Butter (snackinginsneakers.com)
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep in the refrigerator to double the shelf life.
3 months at room temperature and up to 6 months in the refrigerator
Q: What is the difference between cacao and cocoa?
A: Generally, raw cacao products — made from fermented, dried, unroasted cacao beans — are less processed and healthier. Cocoa, on the other hand, is made with roasted beans and often has sugar added.
Got a question about this product? Ask us via our chat box or contact form.