Popcorn kernels are whole grains and a variety of corn kernels that puff up when heated, turning them into popcorn. These are normally air-popped to serve as a much healthier alternative to microwaved popcorn.
What makes it unique?
- High in fiber, low in calories
- Contains endosperm, germ, and bran
- Contains phenolic acids, an antioxidant
Find out more information about Humble Market’s Popcorn Kernels below.
- Additional information
- Personal Wellness Benefits
- Environmental Wellness Benefits
- Serving Suggestions
- Care/ Shelf-life
Personal Wellness Benefits
- High fiber content – Since popcorn is a whole grain, it is high in fiber, which is good for digestive health and promoting regular bowel movements.
- Contains protein – A typical serving contains just over 3 g of the 50 g daily value.
- Contains vitamins and minerals – Unsalted, air-popped popcorn contains many vitamins and minerals, including calcium, potassium, vitamin A, and vitamin K.
Environmental Wellness Benefits
- Plastic-free Packaging
- Plastic-free Shipping
3.5 tablespoons, or 58 g, of popcorn kernels
Store in an airtight container
6 months – 1 year
Q: Are these the same as microwavable popcorn kernels?
A: Nope. Microwavable popcorn kernels are covered in butter, trans fat, and chemicals, while these popcorn kernels are fresh and can be air-popped on the stovetop with any healthy oil that you desire.
Got a question about this product? Ask us via our chat box or contact form.