Pinto Beans are a speckled variety of common beans that is known for their creamy texture, mild flavor, and ability to absorb flavors.
What makes it unique?
- Great source of fiber
- Rich in antioxidants
- Aids in heart health
Find out more information about Humble Market’s Pinto Beans below.
- Additional information
- Personal Wellness Benefits
- Environmental Wellness Benefits
- Serving Suggestions
- Care/ Shelf-life
- Reviews (0)
500g, 250g, Bulk
Personal Wellness Benefits
- Excellent source of fiber – Adequate intake of fiber-rich foods, including pinto beans, may promote heart health, blood sugar control, proper digestion, gut health, and even weight loss
- Rich in antioxidants – Pinto beans are a rich source of antioxidants — particularly kaempferol, which may provide anti-cancer benefits.
- May improve blood sugar regulation – Pinto beans have a low glycemic index and are high in fiber and protein, all of which promote blood sugar management
- May aid in weight loss – Due to their high protein and fiber contents, pinto beans may promote fullness. In turn, increased fullness may lead to weight loss
Environmental Wellness Benefits
- Plastic-free Packaging
- Plastic-free Shipping
100% Pure Pinto Beans
Half a cup per day
Pinto Beans with Mexican-Style Seasonings
Crock Pot Pinto Beans
Store in food-safe storage containers with tight-fitting lids. Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Q: What is the difference between canned pinto beans and pure pinto beans?
A: Canned pinto beans contain salt, sugar, and preservatives while pure pinto beans do not contain any additives.
Got a question about this product? Ask us via our chat box or contact form.