Himalayan Pink Salt
Pink Himalayan salt is harvested by hand from the Khewra Salt Mine in Pakistan. It’s minimally processed to provide a natural and healthier alternative to regular table salt.
What makes it unique? Known for its high nutritional value that provides several health benefits for the body.
- Considered as one of the purest salts available
- NO anti-caking agents, NO additives
- Contains less sodium per teaspoon than table salt
- Saltier than table salt, enabling you to consume less salt for the same taste
Find out more information about Humble Market’s Himalayan Pink Salt below.
- Additional information
- Personal Wellness Benefits
- Environmental Wellness Benefits
- Nutrition Facts
- How to use
- Storage Instructions
Personal Wellness Benefits
- Supports weight loss – Himalayan pink salt is said to aid weight loss by dissolving and disintegrating enzymes and lipids to prevent the accumulation of fats in the body. Himalayan pink salt is an essential part of Ayurvedic medicine to dissolve unhealthy fat content in the body.
- Cures bloating and constipation – Since the early times, Himalayan pink salt has been an integral part of several Ayurvedic churnas to treat constipation, stomach irritation, and many other stomach ailments. Himalayan pink salt is also claimed to improve digestion and reduce acid reflux, acts as a laxative, and relieve gas and bloating.
- Relieves muscle spasms and cramps – It may also help in relieving painful muscle cramps. Potassium, a mineral available in black salt, is essential for proper muscle function. Thus, replacing your regular salt with Himalayan pink salt may help keep muscle pains and cramps at bay.
Environmental Wellness Benefits
- Plastic-free Packaging
- Plastic-free Shipping
- Serving Size: 1 tsp (or 5 g)
- Calories: 0
- Sodium: 451mg (19% of DV)
100% mineral-rich rock salt harvested by hand in the caves and mountainside of the Himalayas.
How to use
For detoxing: Mix one tablespoon of Himalayan pink salt in a glass of warm water. Drink it on an empty stomach first thing in the morning.
Himalayan pink salt is commonly used as a flavoring agent in cooking. To reap its maximum benefits, mix it the same way you might use refined table salt and use it in your dishes.
Grilled Rosemary Lamb Skewers with Himalayan Pink Salt
Avocado Toast with Himalayan Pink Salt
Keep in a container and store in a cool, dry place.
Q: Is Himalayan pink salt better than regular salt?
A: Himalayan pink salt differs from regular table salt in the way it’s made and the way it tastes. Regular table salt — the kind you find in your salt shaker — is highly processed and refined, meaning most of the trace minerals are removed.
Q: What is the difference between Himalayan black and pink salt?
A: The first difference is their color wherein black salt is pinkish-brown in color while pink salt is pink with subtle orange hues. They are also different in their composition wherein black salt starts out as pink salt and is comprised of charcoal, herbs, and spices, while pink salt is composed of trace minerals and elements. In taste, pink salt is similar but saltier than table salt, while black salt has a pungent, sulfuric, and egg-like taste which adds an umami flavor to dishes.
Got a question about this product? Ask us via our chat box or contact form.