Organic Soap Bar
Naked, organic, handmade bath soaps made with RBD coconut oil, organically grown ingredients, and moringa oil.
What makes it unique?
By choosing this product, you positively contribute by:
- Providing regenerative livelihoods for local farmers in Mindanao
- Contributing to the rehabilitation of the environment
- Building better habits in organic and sustainable living
Find out more information about Bukid Ni Bogs’ Organic Soap Bars below.
- Additional information
- Personal Wellness Benefits
- Environmental Wellness Benefits
- How to use
- Storage Instructions
|Dimensions||7.5 × 5 × 2 cm|
Activated Charcoal, Calamansi, Cucumber, Papaya, Turmeric, Acapulco, Adlai
Personal Wellness Benefits
- Coconut Oil – Can keep your body hydrated and moisturized and can fight off harmful microorganisms. The medium-chain fatty acids in coconut oil contain antimicrobial properties which are great for skin health due to the many skin infections that are caused by bacteria and fungi.
Environmental Wellness Benefits
- Plastic-free Packaging
- Plastic-free Shipping
- Cruelty-free – Ingredients do not include animal products and no animals were harmed in the production process. Fruit and vegetable oils are used as base oils.
Lye solution, rainwater, coconut oil, table salt, natural scent, organically grown fruits, and grains from Dumigang, Zamboanga Del Sur.
How to use
These bath bars are multi-purpose – it’s mild enough to be used as shampoo, facial and body wash, and can still be used effectively as dishwashing and laundry soap all in one bar.
Place soap outside the shower, on a soap dish