Night Face Serum
Restore your youthful glow and reverse fine lines while you sleep with this Night Face Serum made with a blend of 6 healing essential oils.
What makes it unique?
- Moisturizes and brightens the skin
- Contains pure essential oils
- No synthetic fragrance oils
Find out more information about Zero Basics’ Night Face Serum below.
- Additional information
- Personal Wellness Benefits
- Environmental Wellness Benefits
- How to use
- Storage Instructions
- Packaging/ End-of-life
|Dimensions||9 × 2.5 × 2.5 cm|
Personal Wellness Benefits
- Jojoba Oil – A rich source of antioxidants and nutrients such as Vitamin E, Vitamin B, chromium, copper, and zinc, which are all helpful in nourishing and protecting the skin. It is also a lightweight oil that is able to soothe and soften the skin, giving it a healthy glow.
- Moringa Oil – A rich source of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. It is able to lighten pigmentation and cleanse the skin from impurities present in the pores. Because it is rich in antioxidants, it’s also able to fight off free radicals that cause damage to the skin.
- Rosehip Oil – A rich source of Vitamin A which aids in reducing signs of skin aging by making the skin feel firmer and tighter. It also contains Vitamin C and antioxidants which help brighten the skin and protect it from free radicals. Rosehip Oil is also anti-inflammatory which means it can soothe redness and calm down acne.
- Bergamot Oil – Contains anti-inflammatory properties that help soothe redness and calm acne. The flavonoid components in Bergamot Oil are also antibacterial and antifungal and can fight out harmful bacteria and yeasts.
- Lemon Oil – Contains citric acid which has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties that can promote cell regeneration and in turn provide the skin with a brightened complexion. It also has a strong astringent property that reduces the excess sebum in the skin.
- Geranium Oil – Contains astringent and antioxidant properties which allow the skin to become firmer and tighter, leaving it with younger-looking skin. This oil is also antimicrobial, anti-fungal, and antiseptic which can also aid in treating acne by fighting off the bacteria that causes black spots and acne by opening up the pores and regulating the production of excess sebum.
Environmental Wellness Benefits
- Plastic-free Packaging
- Plastic-free Shipping
Jojoba, Moringa, Rosehip, Bergamot, Lemon and Geranium essential oils
How to use
Apply a few drops all over a clean face. Best used at night before bedtime.
Store in cool dry place, away from moisture.
Glass bottle with rubber, plastic and glass dropper
Recycle or reuse container for refills or use for other purposes.
Q: Is this safe to use for pregnant women?
A: Yes, but it is better to consult with a doctor before using this product since essential oils may have different effects on pregnant women.