This mini loofah is an all-natural body or dish sponge made from a dried-up patola vegetable.
What makes it unique?
- Gently exfoliates the skin
- Substitute for dishwashing sponge
- 100% all-natural and compostable
Find out more information about Humble Essentials’ Mini Loofah below.
- Additional information
- Personal Wellness Benefits
- Environmental Wellness Benefits
- How to use
- Storage Instructions
- Packaging/ End-of-life
Personal Wellness Benefits
- Exfoliates the skin and Eliminates toxins – Exfoliation of the skin removes dead skin cells and other impurities from the body. It also opens up pores which help drain the sweat from our bodies, eliminating toxins that the sweat carries.
- Promotes Blood Circulation – Since the loofah has an abrasive surface, it creates a gentle pressure that is able to increase blood circulation inside the skin.
Environmental Wellness Benefits
- Plastic-free Packaging
- Plastic-free Shipping
- Compostable and Biodegradable
- Locally made
How to use
- Bath (exfoliation): Wet and soap the area you’d like to exfoliate and gently massage it with the loofah in a circular motion and rinse thoroughly.
- Bath (cleaning): Wet and apply a cleaning agent to the loofah and use to clean sinks, tubs, floors.
- Dish Sponge: Wet and apply dish soap to the loofah and use it to wash and scrub dishes.
- Bathroom: Place on a hook outside the shower, near the vent so it may dry quickly
- Kitchen: Completely dry the loofah and place it in a clean, dry area
Compost when worn out.