This insect repellent is a skin-safe formula with essential oils used to repel mosquitos, roaches, and other bugs.
What makes it unique?
- Made with all-natural ingredients
- Free from synthetic fragrances
- The product can be refilled
Find out more information about Zero Basics’ Insect Repellent below.
- Additional information
- Personal Wellness Benefits
- Environmental Wellness Benefits
- How to use
- Storage Instructions
- Packaging/ End-of-life
|Dimensions||17.5 × 6 cm|
Personal Wellness Benefits
- Chemical-free – Traditional insect repellents contain what is called DEET, an ingredient that has been linked to skin irritation, respiratory effects, and rashes. This insect repellent is chemical-free and only made with pure essential oils, which not only make it safe for the skin but also do not pose a threat to our health.
Environmental Wellness Benefits
- Glass Packaging
- Plastic-free Shipping
Made with 100% pure therapeutic grade essential oils of peppermint, eucalyptus, tea tree, lemon, lemongrass, and citronella.
How to use
Spray all over the body. Re-spray every 2 hours. Can be used to spray on walls, desks, counter tops, etc. to repel roaches, too.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Glass bottle with plastic nozzle
The glass bottle can be used for another refill, reused for other purposes or recycled.
Q: Is this safe to use for pregnant women?
A: Yes, it is safe to use for pregnant women but it is best to consult with a doctor first because various essential oils may have different side effects on pregnant women.