Dried Wild Blueberries
Dried blueberries have the highest antioxidant capacity of fruits — A serving offers an anti-aging, disease-fighting, life-giving punch to your diet. Consume as a healthy snack on its own, or as part of trail mixes, pancakes, salads, or smoothies.
What makes it unique? Aside from being tasty and convenient to eat, dried wild blueberries contain 33% more brain-healthy anthocyanins than ordinary or cultivated blueberries.
- Strengthens your immune system
- Reduces the ill effects of a high-fat diet
- Lowers risk of heart disease
Find out more information about Humble Market’s Dried Wild Blueberries below.
- Additional information
- Personal Wellness Benefits
- Environmental Wellness Benefits
- Serving Suggestions
- Care/ Shelf-life
- Reviews (0)
Personal Wellness Benefits
- Strengthens the Immune System – Dried blueberries are rich in pterostilbene, a beneficial dietary compound that strengthens the immune system. They also contain flavonoids—natural plant chemicals or phytonutrients with strong anti-inflammatory properties that lower your risk of getting a cold or the flu.
- Lowers Risk of Heart Disease – Dried blueberries are full of antioxidants. They help keep your cholesterol levels in check and even prevent oxygen damage and atherosclerosis to promote heart health.
- Maintains Blood Sugar Levels – Dried blueberries are highly recommended for people with insulin resistance and diabetes. They also help regulate blood sugar and control obesity.
Environmental Wellness Benefits
- Plastic-free Packaging
- Plastic-free Shipping
- Organic – No chemicals were used in the growing and processing of dried blueberries. This product is certified good for you and the planet.
100% made from fresh blueberries that underwent a dehydration process.
*Sweetened blueberries are lightly coated with cane sugar and sunflower oil.
Eat as a healthy snack or as part of daily staples like pancakes, salads, or smoothies.
Meyer Lemon and Dried Blueberry Scones
Gluten-Free Vegan Dried Blueberry Protein Energy Balls
Pomegranate and Dried Blueberry Chocolate Bark
Store in a cool, dry place. Refrigerate dried blueberries for longer shelf life.
Q: What is the difference between cultivated and wild blueberries?
A: Both kinds are the same except the size. Cultivated blueberries are 4x larger that wild blueberries whose size is similar to a whole black pepper.
Q: Do dried blueberries have the same health benefits as fresh blueberries?
A: While both kinds have a ton of nutrients that make them a healthy addition to a balanced diet, dried blueberries contain more fiber as compared to fresh blueberries.
Got a question about this product? Ask us via our chat box or contact form.