Dried Sage Leaves (Miramiya)
Sage is a staple earthy-flavored and aromatic herb used in various recipes. It can also be used as a natural cleaning agent, pesticide, and ritual object in spiritual sage burning or smudging.
What makes it unique?
- Loaded with antioxidants
- Supports oral health
- Helps reduce blood sugar levels
- Helps support memory and brain health
- Helps lower bad cholesterol
Find out more information about Humble Market’s Dried Sage Leaves below.
- Additional information
- Personal Wellness Benefits
- Environmental Wellness Benefits
- How to use
- Storage Instructions
- Reviews (0)
Personal Wellness Benefits
- Packed with several nutrients – Sage is rich in nutrients — especially vitamin K — despite being low in calories. One teaspoon (0.7 grams) boasts 10% of your daily vitamin K needs.
- Loaded with antioxidants – Chlorogenic acid, caffeic acid, rosmarinic acid, ellagic acid, and rutin — all found in sage — are linked to impressive health benefits, such as a lower risk of cancer and improved brain function and memory
- Supports memory and brain health – Sage can help support your brain and memory in several ways. It’s loaded with compounds that can act as antioxidants, which have been shown to buffer your brain’s defense system.
- Regulates cholesterol levels – Sage may help lower “bad” LDL cholesterol, which can build up in your arteries and potentially cause damage. Intake of sage has been shown to lower “bad” LDL cholesterol levels and raise “good” HDL cholesterol levels.
Environmental Wellness Benefits
- Plastic-free Packaging
- Plastic-free Shipping
100% dried sage leaves
How to use
Sage is incredibly versatile and easy to add to soups, stews, and baked dishes. Dried sage is often preferred by cooks and comes ground, rubbed, or in whole leaves.
Here are some ways you can use dried sage:
- As a rub for meats.
- As a seasoning for roasted vegetables.
- Combined with mashed potatoes or squash for a more earthy flavor.
You may also use it as an ingredient in your natural cleaning solutions, or as a tool in space clearing or smudging.
Winter Squash Gnocchi with Fried Sage and Walnuts
Winter Squash Gnocchi With Fried Sage and Walnuts (thespruceeats.com)
Sage Herbal Tea
Make Your Own Herbal Sage Tea (thespruceeats.com)
Keep in a container and store in a cool, dry place.
Up to 3 years