All-natural and pure dried cranberries are deep red in color, have a high nutritional value, and are normally used in trail mixes and desserts for a pop of color.
What makes it unique?
- Rich in antioxidants
- Good source of Vitamins A, C, E, K
Find out more information about Humble Market’s Dried Cranberries below.
- Additional information
- Personal Wellness Benefits
- Environmental Wellness Benefits
- Nutrition Facts
- Serving Suggestions
- Care/ Shelf-life
Personal Wellness Benefits
- Boosts Immune System – Consuming a few dried cranberries will provide ample vitamin C for the daily diet. Vitamin C not only functions in enhancing iron absorption for enhanced blood circulation but also works to improve immunity by white blood cells in the system.
- Maintains Heart Health – Being intrinsically high in potassium levels, this dry fruit assists in the maintenance of normal blood pressure. It also functions in promoting cardiac muscle activity, lowers the amounts of bad LDL cholesterol, and raises levels of good HDL cholesterol.
- Relaxes Muscle Cramps – Dried cranberry is bestowed with the key mineral for optimal muscle function – magnesium. The significantly high magnesium content in these dry fruits makes it an ideal option to provide relief from muscle sores and cramps.
Environmental Wellness Benefits
- Plastic-free Packaging
- Plastic-free Shipping
- Serving Size: 1 cup (about 110g)
- Calories: 51
- Carbohydrates: 13.4g
- Protein: 0.4g
- Fat: 0.1g
- Fiber: 5.1g
- Vitamin C: 14.6mg (24% of DV)
- Manganese: 0.4mg (20% of DV)
- Vitamin E: 1.3mg (7% of DV)
- Vitamin K: 5.6mcg (7% of DV)
Cranberries underwent a dehydrating process. Contains added sugar.
Enjoy as a snack, whether alone, with nuts, or with granola.
Feta Cranberry Lentil Salad
Air Fryer Breakfast Cookies
Keep it in your refrigerator or in your pantry in a tightly closed container to prevent changes in moisture and other contaminants
6-12 months in the pantry, and 1-2 years in the refrigerator.
Q: Are dried cranberries healthier than fresh cranberries?
A: While dried cranberries have had most of the water content removed, it is still loaded with micronutrients, vitamin C, and antioxidants. It is still certainly a much healthier and more nutritious snack than chips or other processed junk foods.
Got a question about this product? Ask us via our chat box or contact form.