Herbal Detergent Powder
₱105.00 – ₱415.00
This herbal detergent powder is very gentle, organic and all natural. It is made with coconut, alkali and herbal essential oils.
– Free of harsh chemicals that can cause skin allergies and asthma
– Non-toxic to the environment
– Used laundry water can be used to water plants after (plant fertilizer)
- Additional information
- How to use
- Care/ Shelf-life
- Packaging/ End-of-life
500g, 250g, 1kg
An all-natural alternative laundry powder.
– Super Cleaning Power: 100% active ingredients
– Cleans clothes thoroughly
– Easy to use and quick action
– Easy to rinse
– No need for fabric softener
– Laundry smells fresh and clean
– No damage to fabrics
– Herbal and Natural: Coconut Oil based
– Herbal Essences of Citronella & Patchouli
– No detergent chemicals ABS, LAS
– No fluorescent materials, phosphates, zeolites, silicates
– No synthetic or detergent chemicals
– No foul smell even on laundry soaked for more than a day
– No need for sun drying
– Safe: Mild to the hands and to the skin
– Does not cause rashes to babies and delicate skin
– Lather can be used as a natural shaving cream
– 100% Biodegradable – causes no environmental pollution
– Multi-purpose: May be used as bath soap for the hair and the skin
– Can help heal skin diseases
– Natural Insect Repellent mix with water, as spray for plants.
– Dried lather can be use to get rid of pest in infested area.
How to use
A natural, eco-friendly laundry detergent alternative.
– Water: 10 liters
– Clothes: 2 Kilos
– Powder: 30 g/ 2 tbsps
Coconut, alkalai and herbal essential oils
Keep in an airtight container, in a cool, dry place.
Toss old laundry powder in compost bin.