These seedless, semi-dehydrated Medjool dates are tropical stone fruits from Pakistan and are a variety enjoyed for their natural sweetness and premium caramel-like taste.
What makes it unique? As a healthy addition to your diet, these are high in several nutrients, fiber, and antioxidants, providing a range of health benefits from improved digestion to reduced risk of disease.
- A potent natural anti-parasitic
- Contains disease-fighting antioxidants
- Contains significantly more calcium than other date varieties
- Low-glycemic index
Find out more information about Humble Market’s Pitted Dates below.
- Additional information
- Personal Wellness Benefits
- Environmental Wellness Benefits
- Nutrition Facts
- How to use
- Storage Instructions
250g, 500g, 1kg
Personal Wellness Benefits
- Contains disease-fighting antioxidants – Dates contain several types of antioxidants that may help prevent the development of certain chronic illnesses, such as heart disease, cancer, Alzheimer’s, and diabetes.
- Supports brain health – Dates may be helpful for lowering inflammation and preventing plaques from forming in the brain, which is important for preventing Alzheimer’s disease.
- Promotes bone health – Dates contain several minerals, including phosphorus, potassium, calcium, and magnesium. All of these have been studied for their potential to prevent bone-related conditions like osteoporosis.
- Regulates blood sugar – Dates have the potential to help with blood sugar regulation due to their low glycemic index, fiber, and antioxidants. Thus, eating them may benefit diabetes management.
Environmental Wellness Benefits
- Plastic-free Packaging
- Plastic-free Shipping
- Serving size: 1 date
- Calories: 20
- Sodium: 0.1mg
- Potassium: 47mg
- Carbohydrates: 5.3g
- Natural Sugar: 4.5g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.6g
- Protein: 0.2g
- Vitamin C: 0.1% of DV
- Calcium: 0.2% of DV
- Iron: 0.4% of DV
No added sugars or other preservatives. 100% pitted dates that underwent a modified dehydrating process.
How to use
Enjoy as a snack, whether alone, with nuts, or with granola. You may also use this as a sweetener substitute in most recipes that call for sugar.
Healthy Extra Moist Chocolate Cake
Store it in your refrigerator and keep it in a tightly closed container to prevent changes in moisture and other contaminants
1-2 years in the refrigerator.
Q: Is there a required moderation to consuming pitted dates?
A: While this all-natural treat has a lot of benefits, a serving of any dried fruit can contain a great number of calories. It is safe to just consume up to one cup of pitted dates a day.
Q: Can it also be used for other things beyond consumption?
A: Yes! It can also be used as a natural sweetener for your baking and cooking needs.
Got a question about this product? Ask us via our chat box or contact form.