Dark Choco Hazelnut Butter
Seeds of Life’s Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Butter is a healthier, vegan-friendly alternative to Nutella, homemade and naturally sweetened with coconut sugar.
What makes it unique?
- Rich in omega-3 fatty acids
- Rich in nutrients
Find out more information about Seeds of Life’s Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Butter below.
- Additional information
- Personal Wellness Benefits
- Environmental Wellness Benefits
- Nutrition Facts
- How to use
- Storage Instructions
A healthier vegan alternative to Nutella. Homemade and sweetened with organic coconut sugar.
Made to order.
Personal Wellness Benefits
- Source of Omega-3 fatty acids – Omega-3 fatty acids have a long list of health benefits like fighting inflammation, depression and anxiety, eye health, and heart diseases.
- Pure Cacao Powder – The unprocessed and healthier version of cocoa powder. It is high in flavonoids, which makes it high in antioxidants. These flavonoids can also help boost our cardiovascular health and lower high blood pressure. Cacao is also high in chemicals such as endorphins, stimulants, phenylethylamine, and serotonin which can be helpful to elevate our mood.
- Vitamin E – An antioxidant that can boost our immune systems. It is also known to improve blood vessel health and reduce premenstrual symptoms.
- Fiber – An important element for the body as it keeps our heart healthy. A high fiber diet can help improve cholesterol levels in the body and it helps lower the risk for metabolic syndrome. Fiber decreases our appetite as well which makes it good for people who are trying to lose weight.
- Manganese – A mineral that functions as a powerful antioxidant that is able to neutralize free radicals in the body. It is essential for the brain to healthily function and is also a remedy for many types of nervous disorders.
- Copper – An essential nutrient for the body as it helps maintain healthy bones, blood vessels, nerves, and immune function. Copper intake may help prevent cardiovascular diseases as well as osteoporosis.
Environmental Wellness Benefits
- Plastic-free Packaging
- Plastic-free Shipping
roasted whole hazelnuts, pure cacao powder, organic coconut sugar, pure vanilla powder, sea salt
How to use
Dark Choco Hazelnut Butter may be used as a spread, topping, dip for crackers, bread, and fruits. You may also add this to smoothies and smoothie bowls. It may also be a substitute used in baking and a substitute for Nutella.
Store in a cool kitchen pantry or in the refrigerator.
10 months in a cool kitchen pantry. Refrigerate after opening
Q: Why is there an oil layer present on the top?
A: The oil on top of the bottle is the separation of the natural nut oil and the ground hazelnuts. Hazelnuts, when ground, release natural oils. The nut oil acts as a preservative and should not be removed. When this happens, simply mix the spread before consuming.
Got a question about this product? Ask us via our chat box or contact form.