Coriander Seeds have a lemony citrus flavor when crushed. They are described to have a warm, nutty, spicy, and orange flavor, and are used as a spice in dishes like curry and baked goods.
What makes it unique? The health properties in Coriander Seeds are said to alleviate numerous illnesses including bacterial infections. It also helps in regulating the body’s blood sugar.
Find out more information about The Urban Spices Coriander Seeds below.
- Additional information
- Personal Wellness Benefits
- Environmental Wellness Benefits
- Serving Suggestions
- Storage Instruction
20g, 50g, 120g
Personal Wellness Benefits
- Prevents Anemia
- Treats Migraines and Improves Sleep – Active compounds in Coriander Seeds improve sleep duration without any neurotoxic effect.
- Aids Diabetes – reduces stored fat, promotes weight loss, and helps in regulating blood sugar.
- Promotes Hair Growth
- Stops Premature Gray Hair
Environmental Wellness Benefits
- Plastic-free packaging
- Plastic-free shipping
100% all-natural coriander seeds
Coriander seeds are usually toasted and ground before using; otherwise, they can have a tough texture to chew. Ground coriander is used as a spice in dishes like curry and in baked goods.
Ground Lamb Kabob
Coriander and Mustard Seed Chicken
Coriander Seed Bundt Cake
Orange Coriander Cookies
Store in an airtight container away from light and heat.