Compostable Garbage Bags
Our multi-use bags are made of cassava bioplastic and serve as an eco-friendly alternative to conventional plastic carrier bags.
What makes it unique?
- 100% home compostable
- Biodegrades in as little as 64 days
- Can be reused up to 5 times
- Uses non-toxic soy-based ink
- Soluble in hot water
- Not harmful to microorganisms and living things in case of ingestion
- Suitable for trash, laundry, groceries, school supplies, etc.
Find out more information about Humble Essentials’ Compostable Garbage Bags below.
- Additional information
- Personal Wellness Benefits
- Environmental Wellness Benefits
- How to use
- Care/ Shelf-life
- Packaging/ End-of-life
- Reviews (0)
Pack of 10, Pack of 5, Singles
Personal Wellness Benefits
- Good for Humans – Unlike biodegradable plastics, these compostable and biodegradable garbage bags do not release any toxins and chemicals that would be harmful to human health as they are made out of cassava bioplastics. It has been discovered that Bisphenol A, a component in plastic manufacturing, is associated with endocrine disruption which makes it harmful for the human reproduction cycle.
Environmental Wellness Benefits
- Plastic-free Packaging
- Plastic-free Shipping
- Compostable and Biodegradable – The components of these garbage bags may make the soil fertile when broken down, as it does not contain any chemicals but only natural materials.
Cassava Starch, Vegetable Oil, Compostable Polymers
How to use
Use for trash disposal, or as a carrier for laundry, groceries, school supplies, etc. Each bag can carry up to 3.0-4.0 Kg.
Store bags away from direct sunlight, water and pests (Pests may see the material as food!). Place bag pack/s in an airtight container or wrap in non-porous material.
Package-free/ Corrugated cartons, PE plastic bag
If packaged in plastic, place plastic in Eco Bricks or recycle or reuse for other purposes. If you cannot compost then toss out with food wastes or paper products, not plastics.