Pure Cacao Nibs
Cacao nibs are the crunchy nutritious fragments of crushed fermented cacao beans that can be snacked on or added to smoothies, cereals, salads or desserts.
What makes it unique? Unlike most processed chocolate, cacao nibs are likely to fill you up and satisfy your chocolate cravings with just a moderate amount of calories.
- Low in Calories, High in Dietary Fiber
- Loaded with Antioxidants
- Great source of Iron
- Considered a nutritional superfood
Find out more information about Humble Market’s Pure Cacao Nibs below or through our journal article.
- Additional information
- Personal Wellness Benefits
- Environmental Wellness Benefits
- Nutrition Facts
- How to use
- Care/ Shelf-life
Personal Wellness Benefits
- Low in calories, high in dietary fiber – Cacao nibs’ extremely high fiber content will help fill your stomach and stave off hunger after your snack, and it also promotes digestive and cardiovascular health.
- Great source of iron – An ounce of nibs supplies 1.3 milligrams of iron, which covers between 7 and 16 percent of your needs, depending on your age and gender. Your body uses iron to distribute oxygen throughout your body, helping your cells function properly.
- Loaded with antioxidants – Cacao nibs are a great source of flavanols, a family of heart-healthy antioxidants that help relax your blood vessels and lower your blood pressure.
Environmental Wellness Benefits
- Plastic-free Packaging
- Plastic-free Shipping
- Locally made
- Serving size: 100g
- Calories: 464
- Carbohydrates: 35.7 g
- Fiber: 32.1 g
- Saturated Fat: 25 g
- Vitamin K: 8.6mcg
- Calcium: 71.4 mg
- Iron: 3.9g
- Magnesium 229mg
- Potassium: 750mg
Locally made from 100% cacao beans with no added sugars or preservatives.
How to use
May be used for baking, or as a condiment. It can also be made into hot chocolate (by steeping it with sugar, water, and salt, then strain the excess and combine with non-dairy milk); mix with smoothies; and add onto sweet and savory salads.
Peanut Butter Cacao Nib Coconut Flour Cookies
Peanut Butter Cacao Nib Coconut Flour Cookies (Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Refined Sugar-Free) | MOON and spoon and yum
Chocolate Mint Tea Latte
Chocolate Mint Tea Latte | Oh, How Civilized
Chocolate Paleo Granola
Chocolate Paleo Granola (Gluten free & Dairy Free) | A Clean Bake
Store in an airtight container, in a cool, dry place.
6 months in the refrigerator or up to 1 year in the freezer
Q: What is the difference between cacao and cocoa?
A: Generally, raw cacao products — made from fermented, dried, unroasted cacao beans — are less processed and healthier. Cocoa, on the other hand, is made with roasted beans and often has sugar added.
Got a question about this product? Ask us via our chat box or contact form.