An all-natural toothpaste that combats tartar and plaque, and leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh.
What makes it unique?
- Alternative to chemical-filled toothpaste that comes in plastic tubes
- 100% Handmade
Find out more information about Zero Basic’s Black Toothpaste below.
Out of stock
- Additional information
- Personal Wellness Benefits
- Environmental Wellness Benefits
- How to use
- Storage Instructions
- Packaging/ End-of-life
|Dimensions||8 × 6 cm|
Personal Wellness Benefits
- Activated Charcoal Powder – Created from coconut shells, bone char, or other materials. What makes it “activated” is the use of high heat in the process of making it. Activated charcoal rids toxins from the body such as plaque and compounds that stain the teeth.
- Stevia – A sweetener derived from plants and its extract is completely safe for the teeth. Some studies show that stevia contains antibacterial components that prevent bacteria generation in the oral region.
- Extra Virgin Coconut Oil – Coconut Oil is the oil extracted from coconut meat. It contains antimicrobial properties that cleanse the mouth by reducing plaque and bacteria. Coconut oil is also effective at fighting bacteria that can cause bad breath, tooth decay, and gum disease.
Environmental Wellness Benefits
- Plastic-free Packaging
- Plastic-free Shipping
- Locally made
Extra virgin coconut oil, aluminum-free sodium bicarbonate, extract of stevia plant, essential oil of peppermint and clove, extra absorbent activated charcoal powder.
How to use
Shake the bottle first to get an even amount of the ingredients because the ingredients tend to separate after some time. With a clean toothbrush or an applicator, take as much of the toothpaste as you need from the jar, and brush as normal.
Keep in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Glass jar with metal lid
Reuse glass jar for refills or use for other purposes.
Q: Will black toothpaste make my teeth black?
A: Nope. The component in black toothpaste that makes it black is the activated charcoal powder which helps in removing surface stains from your teeth. In fact, it won’t make your teeth black but it would make them cleaner and whiter.