Black Maca Powder
Black Maca Powder is a yellow powder derived from the root of the black maca plant. It has a bright-tangy flavor but is sweeter than yellow maca powder. It is also popular for its health-boosting properties.
What makes it unique?
- Good source of vitamins and minerals
- Contains plant compounds such as polyphenols and glucosinolates
Find out more information about Humble Market’s Black Maca Powder below.
- Additional information
- Personal Wellness Benefits
- Environmental Wellness Benefits
- Serving Suggestions
- Care/ Shelf-life
- Reviews (0)
50g, 70g, 120g
Personal Wellness Benefits
- Boosts energy levels – Black maca powder can be treated as an adaptogen that can increase energy levels without affecting cortisol levels in the body.
- Lowers Bad Cholesterol levels – Black maca powder contains the fatty acid, sitosterol, which helps improve cardiovascular health by lowering bad cholesterol levels.
Environmental Wellness Benefits
- Plastic-free Packaging
- Plastic-free Shipping
100% ground black Maca root in powder form
Black maca is easy to incorporate into your diet. It can be taken as a supplement or added to smoothies, oatmeal, baked goods, energy bars, and more.
The optimal dose for medicinal use has not been established. However, the dosage of maca root powder used in studies generally ranges from 1.5–5 grams per day.
4 Black Maca Recipes
Keep in an airtight container and store in a cool, dry, place.
Q: What is the difference between Black maca powder and Yellow maca powder?
A: In terms of flavor, black maca is said to be sweeter than yellow maca powder. When consumed, black maca benefits brain and bone health while yellow maca is better for hormone health. Black maca also tends to be more expensive than yellow maca powder because it makes up 15% of maca harvests while yellow maca makes up 60%.
Got a question about this product? Ask us via our chat box or contact form.
There are no reviews yet.