BīJ Plantable Notebook
Plant your notebooks into herbs like Tulsi (Indian Basil) and Tomato. A unique innovation which allows you to plant the paper once you finish using the notebook. Only the front and back papers are the seeding paper, inside pages are recycled paper for writing. Complete instructions are given at the back page.
- Additional information
- Personal Wellness Benefits
- How to use
- Care/ Shelf-life
- Packaging/ End-of-life
- Reviews (0)
Hug Trees and Plant Seeds, Tropical Vibes, Be The Change
Chili Herb, Tomato Herb, Tulsi Herbs
Personal Wellness Benefits
health benefits of the product
How to use
As a notebook:
Use as a normal notebook.
How to plant the seeds:
- Prepare your pot – Use a pot with holes at the bottom for proper water drainage. Fill your pot 2/3 full with good potting soil. Pat down the soil and add more if necessary. You want the soil to be firmly full but not packed. You can choose to plant them indoors or outdoors, so you get to choose according to the temperature and conditions at the time of planting. They grow best in warm, humid temperatures.
- Cut up the cover and back of the notebook where you can see the seeds, place the pieces into the pot, then cover them with 1/8″ layer of soil.
- Water enough to dampen the soil but not drown it. Make sure to water the soil every time the first inch or 2 of the top soil is dry.
- Once sprouts appear, continue to keep the soil moist but be careful not to over-water. Once plants appear, water as needed.
Recycled paper, seeds, and leaves.
storage instructions of the product
Designed in Singapore