Our bamboo straw is a reusable, ultra-durable straw designed for hot and cold drinks. A more sustainable alternative to single-use plastic straws.
What makes it unique?
- Made from 100% bamboo
- Regular size
- Compostable and Biodegradable
- Made from the fastest growing plant
- Made from a renewable resource
Find out more information about Humble Market’s Bamboo Straw below.
- Additional information
- Personal Wellness Benefits
- Environmental Wellness Benefits
- How to use
- Packaging/ End-of-life
Personal Wellness Benefits
- Chemical-free – Bamboo, grown chemical-free, has natural antimicrobial properties which means that it will not harbor bacteria any time if properly cared for. Plastic straws, on the other hand, are made from polypropylene which is a petroleum-derived chemical that may leach into liquids, especially when drinking hot beverages.
Environmental Wellness Benefits
- Plastic-free Packaging
- Plastic-free Shipping
- Made of renewable resources – Bamboo is considered the fastest growing plant and a renewable resource and can be re-harvested every three years without any harmful effects on the environment.
How to use
Use for hot or cold drinks.
Clean delicately using the straw brush. Dry properly to prevent wood decay.
Re-purpose, send to a recycling facility, or compost when worn out.